Friday, July 8, 2011

Well Here is me :) Hello
These are my wonderful roommates from this last semester. Love and miss them!
Me and Jojo our foreign exchange student from Norway. This was christmas day! She just barely went home a couple weeks ago and we miss her.

This is my adorable little nephew Ian. He fell and smashed his face against the corner of the couch. Pretty little shiner though :)

My little diva niece Miranda :) isn't she so cute?!

My sister Shauna with my niece :) cute

Me, My cousin Marc, and Jojo.

Two of my best friends! Michelle on the left and Madi on the right. We have all been best friends since at least 8th grade!

My cute puppy! Zoey. She isn't so little anymore

I was an elementary orchestra teacher this last year up in Logan and this is one of my classes! Oh how I loved them and teaching! :)

This cute picture is of me and my sister Sara. We went on a Utah temple trip and this is temple number 4 that we went to. That was a really fun day!
My EFY girls! This was my group of girls, they were all so awesome! I had the 14-15 year old girls. So much fun!

My wonderful co-counselors! Kjarinda (I think I spelled that right) and Trevor.

My whole company! We had the most amazing company ever :) it was wonderful

Some of my most favorite counselors ever! Me, Tanner, Kaitlyn, and Marie.

This is my dear friend that I was talking about earlier in my first post who got me started on this blog. Kaitlyn, we became instant BFF's!

All of us looking fabulous and sweaty after our Friday dance. With 400 or so youth dancing in a small ish gym...it gets EXTREMELY hot!

One of the boys in my company. He was probably my favorite :) his name is Joey and he was the most hilarious kid ever.

Michelle and me at the Logan fireworks, baking in the sun but looking fabulous while doing it ;)

More best friend shots! Madi up top, Michelle, Me and Stef.

No comments:

Post a Comment