Friday, July 8, 2011

Step One: Learning how to use this nifty little thing I've just created

So thanks to a very dear, new friend, I have been inspired to start a blog. Not to mention that my sisters both have one as well. So i'm joining the herd and becoming a sheep by following everyone. Ba Ba

Alright, being new at this I have no idea what is standard protocol, so i'm going to wing it and do it my way. Since it is MY blog. Right now I am at a point in my life where life has been at a stand still for awhile. I have been going to school and getting my associates, but until recently I just was waiting for the next step. Finally I put my mission papers in this week and I feel like that long awaited dream is finally becoming my reality! Even though I have wanted this pretty much my entire life, there are still so many emotions that have exploded inside of me that I sometimes wonder how to handle it all. Nervousness, anxiousness, excitement, ancticipation, jubilation, but most of all....Bliss. Pure joy and happiness! It's wonderful and I can't imagine being anywhere else or doing anything else at this point in my life.

Now comes the part that I don't know how to do...adding pictures and ending a post. Sincerly me? Until next time? Love, me? cliche...oh well, I will figure that one out later. Hopefully pictures are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment